RMR Hyundai Veloster Turbo Bonus Pack Released in Forza 4Posted January 10 2012
Check out the 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo and the 2011 #67 Rhys Millen Racing Global RallyCross Turbo Veloster, available for free in the Hyundai Veloster Bonus Pack on Xbox LIVE!
If you love Hyundai and Forza Motorsport 4, today is your lucky day: Turn 10 is announcing the availability of the Hyundai Veloster Bonus Pack, ready for download right now! This free download for Forza Motorsport 4 is brought to you by Hyundai and includes two drivable cars to collect and race:
2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo – Officially unveiled today at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show, this race-inspired, turbo-charged, 201-horsepower car is as quick on the track as it is impressive to look at. The Veloster Turbo’s asymmetrical 3-door design is one of its striking physical features and the 1.6 liter inline four provides plenty of power but not at the cost of fuel efficiency.
2011 Rhys Millen Racing Hyundai Veloster – One of the latest in Hyundai’s burgeoning motorsports program, the 2011 Rhys Millen Veloster packs 500 of horsepower and plenty of torque in a package that weighs just over 2,800 pounds. The result is a blistering fast AWD that’s bent for domination, whether racing, rallying, or drifting.
In addition, the Hyundai Veloster Bonus pack includes a brand new Autovista experience featuring an one-of-a-kind, in-depth look at the 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo. The free Hyundai Veloster Bonus Pack is every Forza 4 fan’s chance to experience these incredible Hyundai cars in a brand new way!
In addition to the new pack, on Tuesday, January 10, Turn 10 will be launching our Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Time Trials event. This Forza Motorsport 4 contest will span two Rivals Mode over the next two months, with the grand prize winner taking home a 2012 Hyundai Veloster!
The Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorspot 4 Time Trials event is only for registered Forza Motorsport 4 players (registration closed last week). The January Rivals Mode event serves as the qualifying round—with players racing the 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (available in our free-to-download Hyundai Veloster Bonus Pack, naturally) to set the fastest time in the event. This event ends on January 23, with the top 1,000 players will move on to our finals event—the Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship which kicks off in February with a brand new Rivals Mode event.
The top overall time in February’s Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship round will be the winner of a brand new 2012 Hyundai Veloster. Good luck to all players!
XBOX LIVE AND HYUNDAI VELOSTER
“FORZA MOTORSPORT 4” TIME TRIAL CONTEST
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS IS A GAME OF SKILL, NOT A GAME OF CHANCE.
By entering the Xbox LIVE and Hyundai Veloster “Forza Motorsport 4” Time Trial Contest (“Contest”) you (or, if a minor in your place of residence, your parent or legal guardian on your behalf) agree to abide by all terms and conditions referenced in these Official Rules.
1) DESCRIPTION OF CONTEST: The Contest is a competition to find the Xbox LIVE gamer who can race the fastest lap in “Forza Motorsport 4” in Rival Mode using the Hyundai vehicle described in-game in the Rivals Mode challenge description.
2) ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, who have an Xbox LIVE Gold or free membership, and who have access to an Xbox 360® gaming console and access to the Xbox 360 game title “Forza Motorsport 4” as of 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on December 26, 2011. Employees of Microsoft Corporation (“Microsoft” or Sponsor”), Hyundai Motor America (“Hyundai”), GMR Marketing LLC (“GMR”), and any promotion or other vendor agency involved in this Contest (and any other person engaged to work on this promotional program) and each of the above’s respective affiliates (collectively, the “Released Parties”) and the household and immediate family members (defined for the purposes of this Contest as a parent, spouse, child, and sibling) of such employees are not eligible to enter or win. Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3) TIMING: This Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on December 27, 2011, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on February 23, 2012 (“Contest Period”).
4) HOW TO REGISTER: To register for the Contest, eligible entrants must download the free Hyundai Registration Picture - Gamer Picture (“Gamer Picture”) between 12:01 a.m. PT on December 27, 2011 and 11:59 p.m. PT on January 8, 2012 (“Registration Period”). There are two (2) ways to download the Gamer Picture: (1) by accessing the Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web using a PC or (2) by accessing the Xbox LIVE Marketplace using an Xbox 360® console.
a) To download the Gamer Picture via Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web using a PC, you will automatically register for the Contest when you navigate to the Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web at http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Hyundai-Registration-Gamer-Picture/d8d00d5a-157b-4694-b61f-313ba7e7df2d and download the Gamer Picture during the Registration Period as instructed.
b) To download the Gamer Picture via the Xbox LIVE Marketplace using an Xbox 360® console, you must have access to an Xbox 360® console. You will automatically register for the Contest when you sign in to the Xbox LIVE service via an Xbox 360® console and download the Gamer Pic during the Registration Period as instructed.
NOTE: Users may also access the free Gamer Picture via the banner ads running on the Xbox LIVE dashboard.
c) Updating Account Information: Potential Finalists and the Grand Prize winner will be contacted using the contact information tied to the Xbox LIVE Gamertag used to earn an entry. Please be sure that your Xbox LIVE Gamertag profile information, including e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number, is correct and current. You can verify/update your profile information via your account profile by following the instructions on Xbox.com or through the Xbox LIVE Dashboard from your Xbox 360® console.
d) Registration Limit: Limit one (1) registration per person/Xbox LIVE Gamertag. All registrations become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned.
The use of automated devices to enter this Contest is prohibited. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. Failure to follow the rules will result in that person’s permanent removal from the Contest. Any attempt to forge entries or to defraud in any way in connection with the Contest will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
This is not a game of chance. Odds of winning depend on the gaming skill of the entrants competing.
5) HOW TO COMPETE IN HYUNDAI VELOSTER: FORZA MOTORSPORT 4 TIME TRIALS AND FINALIST DETERMINATION: Once an entrant registers through the process described above, he/she must play the “Forza Motorsport 4” game in Rival Mode using the Hyundai vehicle described in-game in the Rivals Mode challenge description on the Suzuka West - Stock (no tuning allowed) between 12:01 a.m. PT on January 10, 2012 and 11:59 p.m. PT on January 23, 2012 (“Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Time Trials Contest Period”). Entrants can run as many laps as they wish and their fastest lap from among all of their laps during the Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Time Trials Contest Period will be determined as their Official Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Time Trials Contest Time.
The Finalists will be determined as follows: Up to one thousand (1,000) entrants with the fastest Official Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Time Trials Contest Times will be determined as the Finalists. In event of a tie among entrants, the entrant(s) who ran their Official Contest Time first will be determined as the Finalist(s). If a Finalist is disqualified for any reason, the entrant with the next fastest Official Contest Time will be determined as the Finalist. The Finalists will be sent an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with their Xbox LIVE account to let them know they are Finalists and provide them with directions on how to compete in Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship.
6) HOW TO COMPETE IN HYUNDAI VELOSTER: FORZA MOTORSPORT 4 CHAMPIONSHIP AND GRAND PRIZE WINNER DETERMINATION: To compete in Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship, the Finalists must play the “Forza Motorsport 4” game in Rival Mode using the Hyundai vehicle described in-game in the Rivals Mode challenge description during each of the following Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship Contest Periods (each a “Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship Contest Period”):
Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship
Contest Period Start Time/Date End Time/Date
Contest Period #1 12:01 a.m. PT 2/1/12 11:59 p.m. PT 2/7/12
Contest Period #2 12:01 a.m. PT 2/8/12 11:59 p.m. PT 2/14/12
Contest Period #3 12:01 a.m. PT 2/15/12 11:59 p.m. PT 2/23/12
For Contest Period #1, Finalists must run using the Road Atlanta Club - C Class -- Stock (no tuning allowed) option; for Contest Period #2, Finalists must run using the Hockenheimring National - C Class – (tuning allowed) option; and for Contest Period #3, Finalists must run using the Twin Ring Motegi - C Class - Stock (no tuning allowed) - Autocross race type option. During each Contest Period, entrants may run as many laps as they wish to achieve their fastest lap. At the end of each Contest Period, each entrant’s fastest lap will be considered each entrant’s Official Contest Time for that Contest Period.
At the close of the Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship Contest Period, each Finalist’s Official Contest Times for all three Contest Periods will be added together to determine the Finalist’s Official Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship Contest Time.
The Grand Prize winner will be determined as follows: The Finalist with the fastest Official Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship Contest Time will be determined as the potential Grand Prize winner. In event of a tie among entrants, the entrant who ran their Official Contest Time for Contest Period #3 first will be determined as the potential Grand Prize winner. If a Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, the Finalist with the next fastest Official Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship Contest Time will be determined as the Grand Prize winner.
7) PRIZES: Prizes in the Contest will be awarded as follows.
a) One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) 2012 Hyundai Veloster vehicle and $8,900 awarded to the winner in the form of a corporate check. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $26,200.
Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Certain conditions and restrictions apply.
Vehicle packages, including make and model, and interior and exterior colors to be selected solely by the Sponsor. The Grand Prize does NOT include as part of the prize vehicle options, taxes, license fees, or any other fees, title costs, registration, and insurance. Vehicle awarded in a state with CARB or other emission standards will comply with those standards. The Grand Prize winner must have a valid driver’s license, and satisfy applicable proof-of-insurance laws to take delivery of Prize, as well as take delivery at a location designated by the Sponsor. The Sponsor will not provide any additional verbal or written warranties other than the standard written warranty statement provided with the vehicle. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a vehicle for the Grand Prize of the same approximate retail value. Accessories and options may vary, interior/exterior color (subject to availability). Accessories are subject to change without notice. Sponsor reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring any obligations. Winner is not eligible for any cash back or rebate which may be available on the vehicle at time of delivery. Winner is solely responsible for all travel transportation costs for collecting prize, as well as any dealer prep, emissions inspection, gasoline, vehicle maintenance, and any other costs incurred in claiming, registering, or using the prize including without limitation, any costs incurred in bringing the vehicle from the delivery site to the winner’s home. Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 tax form for the actual value of his/her prize.
All options and upgrades on vehicle are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner must pick up his/her vehicle at the location determined by Sponsor or its agents in their sole discretion.
b) Maximum Approximate Retail Value of all prizes combined: $26,200.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event an offered prize is unavailable. Taxes on the prizes and all other costs and expenses not specified herein, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
5) WINNER: The winner will be notified and confirmed as follows:
a) Grand Prize Winner: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone/mail to the phone number/address indicated on the potential Grand Prize winner’s Xbox LIVE account profile on or about February 28, 2012. The Grand Prize winner must complete, sign, and return the presented affidavit of eligibility, mutually acceptable liability release, and publicity release, and appropriate tax documents (the “Documents”) within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. If the potential Grand Prize Winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the documents must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and his/her prize will be delivered to such winner’s parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of his/her parent/legal guardian. The corporate check portions of the Grand Prize will be shipped within eight (8) weeks following the confirmation of the Grand Prize winner to the address associated with the Grand Prize winner’s Xbox LIVE account profile. The vehicle portion of the Grand Prize will be awarded at a location designated by the Sponsor. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, failure to accept any prize within the specified time period or other non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. If notified potential winner is not eligible, forfeits prize, or declines prize, the Finalist with the next fastest Official Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship Contest Time may be determined as the Grand Prize winner, time and circumstances permitting.
b) Publicity Release: By participating in the Contest, each entrant grants to Sponsor the right to use and publish his/her first and last name, state of residence, Xbox LIVE Gamertags online and in print in any other media in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of status as a Finalist and/or acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Finalists’ and winner’s names and likenesses, address (city and state), photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Contest and/or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation unless prohibited by law.
6) ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering, entrant agrees to accept and abide by the Official Rules of this Contest and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Contest, rule interpretation, or award of prize, shall be resolved by Sponsor, whose decision shall be binding and final. By entering, entrant agrees to be notified using the contact information provided in the entrant’s Xbox LIVE account profile by the Sponsor and/or GMR for the purposes of the administration of this Sweepstakes. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, and entrant consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of the State of Washington for any disputes arising out of this Contest. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death or property damage due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a prize, participation in any Contest-related activity, or participation in the Contest and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor and the other Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of prizes, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. Sponsor is not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded, or if the integrity and/or feasibility of the Contest is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event). Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Contest without notice or further obligation in the event such Force Majeure event or any non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to select the winner(s) from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
7) INTERNET: Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth in Section 1 above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, or the operation of the Contest. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified. Microsoft and the other Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Microsoft and the other Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Microsoft on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Entries made by Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
8) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CONTEST, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE CONTEST. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $10. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS CONTEST AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10) WINNERS LIST: The names and/or Xbox LIVE Gamertags of any winners will be posted online on or around March 24, 2012 at: xbox.com/winners and this list will remain posted for at least thirty (30) days. Additionally, for a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by May 23, 2012 to Xbox LIVE and Hyundai Veloster “Forza Motorsport 4” Time Trial Contest Winners List, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.
11) SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052.
12) ADMINISTRATOR: This Contest is administered by GMR Marketing LLC, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.
XBOX LIVE AND HYUNDAI VELOSTER
“FORZA MOTORSPORT 4” TIME TRIAL CONTEST
WEB SITE DISCLAIMER:
Must be a legal U.S. resident (inc. D.C.), 18+. Register by 11:59 p.m. PT on 1/8/12. Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Time Trials ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 1/23/12. Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 2/23/12. Void where prohibited. For complete details, including prize details, see the Official Rules: www.xbox.com/HyundaiTimeTrials. Sponsor: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052.
Open only to legal U.S. residents (inc. D.C.), 18+. Register by 11:59 p.m. PT on 1/8/12. Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Time Trials ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 1/23/12. Hyundai Veloster: Forza Motorsport 4 Championship ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 2/23/12. For Official Rules, visit www.xbox.com/HyundaiTimeTrials.