Assault Industries Door Mounted UTV Hydration Packs (Set of 2)
Features & Benefits
- Designed to fit OEM Polaris RZR doors
- Will fit other UTV’s with little modification
- Heavy duty material withstand's outdoor elements
- Storage pocket for personal items
- Replaceable Anti-Microbial Bladder
- Mouth Piece Cover
The Assault Industries door mounted UTV hydration pack was designed using the same rugged material as our popular UTV storage bags.
The durable packs provide a secure and convenient place to store personal items like maps, cell phone and keys but the best part is the built in fluid storage bladder with built-in hose! The fluid bladder is anti-microbial, replaceable and features a long flexible hose with dust guard to keep the yucky stuff out!
While these hydration packs were originally designed for OEM Polaris RZR doors, they can be adapted to fit most UTV's with little modification.
(2) Hydration Packs
Care and Cleaning
Clean thoroughly before use. It is recommended that only water be used in these hydration bladders as the bladder and tubing material can retain flavors and stains from dyes.
The best way to care for your water hydration bladder is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, theoretically, if someone didn’t clean it after every single use, and mold or discoloration happens to develop, take the following steps to properly clean the bladder, hose and mouthpiece:
- Use hot water and 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach. Mix the solution inside your reservoir and hold it above your head while pinching the bite valve, allowing the cleaning fluid to run through the tube. You can also try party sterilizing solutions and dissolving tablets.
- Allow the reservoir and cleaning solution soak for 30 minutes.
- Clean the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away any bleach or cleaning solution before use. A soft bristle brush can be used to scrub the reservoir and tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure all areas of the reservoir are clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, allow to air dry so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
If there are still some stubborn spots left from the mold, they are likely stains, repeat the cleaning procedure again just to be safe. If cleaned properly, even with some staining, the bladder is still safe and usable.